An advanced solution for management of remote server configuration and large GPU and ASIC infrastructure for a data center in Ukraine
Our client, an international company raising investments for cryptocurrency computing, significantly funded the construction of a mining data center in Ukraine. Thus, one of the largest mining data centers in Europe was built.
The client approached us with a complex and extraordinary request. The company, with its huge computing infrastructure, needed centralized and operational control over it.
An order of this scale is a real challenge for development companies! Our team developed a solution that enables configuration and data center management on a large GPU and ASIC infrastructure using an advanced technology stack.
We created a unique, concise, and, most importantly, easy-to-use software, taking into account the needs of all future users of the system.
For more than two years, we have been providing full-cycle customer support and working closely on project optimization.
International data center headquartered in Ukraine
Years of development & maintenance
Machines with 3-8 GPUs each
People in development team
We describe each company case in detail, because details matter to us
The first thing that made the task unusual was the size of the customer's infrastructure — over 10,000 machines with 3-8 GPUs each. But that was not the main difficulty.
To maintain high processing performance and quick troubleshooting, each part of this infrastructure needed individual remote configuration, statistics, and logging.
In addition, the final product had to be convenient and understandable for any user
• the engineers maintaining the equipment in the data center, as well as
• the company's stakeholders and business partners around the world, who may not know all the technical details.
• Developed a system for equipment efficiency monitoring, which is understandable for both data center engineers and the customer's business partners
• Developed a system of notifications through various communication channels in case of equipment problems
• Provided the ability to quickly customize the product and add new cryptocurrencies
• Remote configuration for data processing, installing of OS and necessary utilities, powering / restarting of machines
• Management of the parameters of computational operations (currencies and wallets). Configurations for Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), and ZCash (ZEC) are now available on the platform
• Tracking of the state of computing machines and their GPUs (health, temperature, cooling fan speed)
• Tracking of transaction performance (e.g. per currency, machine, etc.)
• Configuration of the overclocking profiles of individual GPUs
• Access control and configuration for different system users
• RavenCoin (RVN) features and an iOS app to view all data from the phone will be available soon
Thanks to our product, the client is able to effectively control and manage a large amount of cryptocurrency mining equipment, as well as constantly increase the capacity by adding new equipment.
Saving time on equipment maintenance is a significant factor for its efficient operation and uninterrupted performance of its tasks.
Even though the project was highly complex and time-consuming, our development team consisted of only nine people and managed the task efficiently:
• Two Back-End developers
• Two DevOps engineers
• One Front-End developer
• One iOS developer
• One UI/UX designer
• One QA Engineer
• One Project Manager
Write to us and get a professional consultation today!Interested in developing your unique solution?
Feedback from our clients and stakeholders is extremely important and valuable to us
When we opened our data center, there was already an urgent need to manage such a massive infrastructure.
After all, it was necessary not only to collect data remotely or manage the parameters of computing operations, but also to configure each machine separately.
After our market research, we have chosen JMind – and we have never regretted it!
The team quickly got down to business and not only took our wishes into account, but also added useful features we hadn’t even thought of at that time.
The solution was concise and easy to use, and we will be happy to partner with this company again
Below you may find our product cases and project ideas